Thursday, January 22, 2009

An End or a Beginning?

I apologize to the few of you that visit here for not writing more often. I should have written this post weeks or moths ago. I've been busy blogging at RoutinesForWriters and setting up a personal website/blog. This blog, which began as practice in consistent blogging, now seems unnecessary and superfluous. That brings me to the present decision.

I do not plan to post here any longer. If you want to read about my activities and hear my thoughts (and I hope you do), visit me at RoutinesForWriters, where I blog about writing with other writers or Stephanie's Musings, where I review books and movies and share my thoughts on living as a Christian in this wonderful, exciting and sometimes hostile culture.

There may come a time I decide to resurrect this blog, but that time is not now. Now it is time to put this blog to bed. I hope you visit me in my other venues. Thanks for listening.

No comments: