Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Deal?

It's been over a month! I can't seem to stop apologizing to you, my loyal blog readers. (How many are there now? 2? 4? More?) I AM going to establish this habit of blogging. I am. Really. Be patient.

It occurs to me that part of my problem is that I really don't believe anyone comes to read my words. Because I believe that, it is easy to let other things take the place of blogging. After all, no will miss me. Once I skip a day or two, the habit is lost and I can easily forget about the blog for weeks.

I've come up with a solution! YOU need to talk to me! Please!

Tell me what you want me to talk about. Tell me you like reading what I have to say. Tell me how much you despise what I say. It doesn't matter what you say to, just say something. That will let me know someone is eagerly waiting for my next post AND it will help with the anxiety-producing question of what to write.

So is it a deal? I post a new blog here at least 3 times each week and you post a comment once a week?

Great! We just might succeed at this endeavor after all.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: