Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Blog has been transferred!

Moving, whether physically or electronically, can be sooo stressful. And when both happen at the same time . . . well, let's just say I'll be glad when things settle back down to normal. :)

After years of having the same domain name, my husband and I decided to retire it. Seemed like the thing to do. After all, we are in the process of a big move anyway. Why not clean house electronically at the some time? It would also take care of the spoofing problem we were noticing in our email program.

I thought I had transferred all my accounts to another email. Either a free gmail account (newsletters, Groups, etc) or a personal one. Apparently I forget to change my Blogger account. Either that or I didn't remember my password correctly. When I tried to access it, I couldn't. Now it is possible the problem lies more with Google or Blogger rather than my faulty memory, but it's still a problem. They can't send a reset password code to the old address. When I emailed them about it, they sent me an email saying they had switched my account to the new address. When I followed the link, however, it only resulted in creating a new account. I still cannot access http://thoughtsmusingsandmore.blogspot.com. I will try again, of course, but I decided to not make my loyal readers wait any longer to read my musings. :) (You know who you are.)

I will start posting here immediately. I hope to establish a regular schedule of 2-3 times per week when we finally get settled in our new home. For the next month or so, though, it might only be once a week. I AM moving, after all.

Here's to the electronic age! Where more and more stuff is lost than ever thought possible.

No comments: